.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Public Ineffectual

For entertainment purposes only.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

"No money man could bring my love...."


The Carnage
Originally uploaded by Oblivia.

...Its sweetness that I'm thinking of." *

The main business of the evening was to check out Anthony and Mark's new night "Totally Tuesdays" at Korova.

Me and my girls (Bita, Atomic and Sam) swore up and down that we would take it easy, make it an early night since we each had Big Wednesday Business to take care of. Then the night took on a momentum of its own.

Pictured above is kamikaze 4 of 5! What were we thinking??? Or, rather, why weren't we thinking???


* Buffalo Stance by Neneh Cherry

2 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Oblivia said...

Iso_G!!! Welcome to my lair!

Hope things are well with you in Helsinki. I will certainly give the boys and hug and kiss from you next Tuesday. Following your advice at the Green Room, I'm thinking of insinuating myself on the night and doing a mini-set. Heh heh...

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger amanda said...

buffalo stance... ha, ha
That song is a classic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home