.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Public Ineffectual

For entertainment purposes only.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

She's Baaaaaack!

Roomie was kind enough to pick me up from the airport yesterday and got in safe and sound. My mom called me around 10pm to check on me because the taxi driver to the aiport bus station in Seoul seemed so strange and dangerous to her. I had just woken up from a nap and was a bit incoherent.

Still managed to go out last night to the Thomson House Hallowe'en party. Didn't manage to get a proper costume sorted enough in advance so I went as Too Much Perfume Girl .

Good News: I just got my digital camera and feel like Mistress of the Universe. Look forward to running pictoral of my life.

More news about the trip soon.

5 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back weary traveller! I'm looking forward to the slide show...

 
At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yayyyy! Hope to see you soon....

AJ

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo! welcome back! :)

(which camera are you the proud owner of?)

-steph

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel free to come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 5:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It pretty much covers Replica related stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home