.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Public Ineffectual

For entertainment purposes only.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

In Praise of Back Dimples

If I had to choose a (non-gender specific) Favourite Body Part, it would have to be those two little dimples where the top of the bum and bottom of the back meet. I've always liked them but I think the prevalence of low-riding pants for both men and women has brought it to the fore. As far as I know, most people who have an ass and a back also have these dimples. I could be wrong though.

Does it have a name? Why do they even happen? I hereby christen thee "back dimples".

I wanted a photo for this. I suppose this means I need a digital camera.

2 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Blogger Oblivia said...

yay!

i really, really like back dimples and every guy i have dated has had them. Does that make me back dimple fetishist?

:P

 
At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dimples of Venus

 

Post a Comment

<< Home