.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Public Ineffectual

For entertainment purposes only.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Miss Oblivia's Academy of Sass and Coercion


puss will NOT be denied
Originally uploaded by Oblivia.
This post will be short because I have to go cough up a lung.

I saw Shrek 2 last night and instantly fell in love with Puss In Boots. Oh man, will you look at him!!! I don't even much like cats but I love this guy. He's smooth, he's loyal...and he's irresistable.

I've been practicing my Puss Face all day to amuse myself as I mope around the house drinking tea. Just thinking of the shit I could get away with if I could just rock this expression makes me giddy.

Get thee ready. Soon, it will be my way or the highway. *meow*

And when I master the Puss Face, I'm going to start a finishing school called...well, I kind of gave it away....

But first, I think need to go check my temperature. I might be suffering from delusions of grandeur.

9 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too late I have already mastered the Puss Face. You can view the class schedule at: www.pussface.com. Upon visiting this site, you will see that you must have authorization to access the information. For pricing, email: crouchingturbo@pussface.com
Thanks!

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Oblivia said...

Crouchingturbo, I think there is room for a strategic alliance. Together, we could be all powerful.

I can't believe that site actually exists. I shudder to think who owns it and what they're using it for.....

 
At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From your geek circle:

domain: pussface.com
created: 30-Apr-2004
registration-expiration: 29-Apr-2005
registrant-firstname: Erik
registrant-lastname: Lutenegger
registrant-street1: 6629 San Bonita Ave.
registrant-pcode: 63105
registrant-state: MO
registrant-city: Saint Louis
registrant-ccode: US
registrant-phone: +1.3148627596
registrant-email: erik@lutenegger.com

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Oblivia said...

"from your geek circle" -- that doesn't really narrow the field much...

 
At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would to a true member of the circle. :)

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Oblivia said...

Anonymous! I hereby command thee to reveal theyself!

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I own that url. Basically, its joke to on one of my friends. He was bitching about something, and someone told him to take his pussface off. So, I bought the domain and set up and email alias for him. 8 bucks for a year of laughs, totally worth.

No dirty, rotten, or horrible things are on that site or ever will be.

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Oblivia said...

Well, well, Mr. Lutenegger. We've been waiting for you for some time now. So glad you could join us. Googling yourself again? :P

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always...but not often

 

Post a Comment

<< Home