.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Public Ineffectual

For entertainment purposes only.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Pretty Boy


Pretty Boy
Originally uploaded by Oblivia.
I went to Chinatown for Dim Sum (Yum Cha for those in Australia) and saw this little one out of the corner of my eye. He was so adorable, I had to run over and take a photo (because I could). It appears as though he was dining out with Grandma, Grandpa and Great-Grandma.

I was observing from afar and this kid was cool. He was totally clued into the world around him observing and reacting. See? He already knows that taking a 3/4 shot of the face is not only flattering but makes you look honest. So young, so clever.

I'm not big on children per se but I like them best when they're at the pre-verbal stage. They're like bald puppies, really.

I don't know his name, I don't know his number.

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home