.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Public Ineffectual

For entertainment purposes only.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Doggy Poo Existentialism

"It's a complicated world. Everything has a purpose. But what would I be good for? After all, I am just a doggy poo."

I'm not making this "shit" up. Doggy Poo is a stop motion animation of a Korean children's story book written in the sixties by author Jung-Saeng Kwon.

Watch the teaser here and the promotional trailer for the DVD here.

Sometimes, I feel like a doggy poo too.

2 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Anne said...

Ahhh...Doggy Poo is soooo cute!!!!

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site has a lot of information pertaining to my interests best card credit gas . I will definitely bookmark this page and be back later. If you get a chance, please check out my best card credit gas site. We so have something in common. Check ya later...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home