.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Public Ineffectual

For entertainment purposes only.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Le Meeeeeeeeuw!


103-0322_IMG
Originally uploaded by mylittleeye.

Everyone knows I like animals better than people. And I like dogs more than most animals. And she also happens to be one of my favorite animals too. And I like otters and seals next best because they're like dogs with fins. Actually, I don't like seals that much. They smell pretty bad.

Speaking of which
.. (congratulate me on the segway later), this never stopped me from admiring Pepe Le Pew and his randy ways and his adorable little quiff. Can you believe they only made three cartoons with his character?

I was watching him sexually harasss that same damn cat on Teletoon, a local french cartoon station. Pepe was dubbed in French and it took me a minute to realise the irony of what was going on before me. Voice-In-Head goes, "Now, wait....a....gosh...darn....minute." If this guy is supposed to be French but speaks English with a French accent, how does he sound when he's actually speaking French? A Spanish accent of course!

Heh heh heh...

1 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger cow said...

"Everyone knows I like animals better than people." excellent I have a chance. MMMMMooooooooo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home