.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Public Ineffectual

For entertainment purposes only.

Monday, September 06, 2004

Labour Day Dinner

Happy Labour Day everybody. I'm celebrating with a wee dinner party. Actually, its the biggest dinner party I've had for a long time. I forgot the stresses of being a host - eeek! Must run out and buy napkins and candles...

I bought some beef, rump steak cut into strips at the butchers because, well, I don't have the stomach for it. I opened up the meat when I got home and oooooh, uh, it made me reel for a sec. Just cut up a bunch of evil little red chilies and was reminded of the time my ex-boyfriend made my skin BURN because he'd been cooking with chilis. Touch no pink bits with those hands...

Wish me luck!

Menu:
* Vietnamese style wraps
* Chilli beef stir fry
* Ice cream

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home