.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Public Ineffectual

For entertainment purposes only.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

*psych!*

Ha! You thought you heard the last of my rants but ooooooh, no, she won't go away and she won't shut up. Ha!

I met this bartend-ress the Green Room last night called Arlen. She's my new hero and I told her as much. Arlen is so rock 'n roll and totally great at what she does.

AND ANOTHER THING: doesn't "fecund" sound like a swear word? ["Fecund you, man!"] Try this at home, its a lot of fun.

I'm feeling so much better than I did this morning, you'll be glad to know.

Gotta run to Thomson House for the PGSS meeting. This meeting is going to go on forever because the hottest, most contested issue issue we've had on the table in my memory is the issue of smoking at Thomson House.

I love politics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home