.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Public Ineffectual

For entertainment purposes only.

Saturday, August 28, 2004

With All Due Modesty...

...I am officially on fire. For some unknown reason, I have been approached by two different men in two different ways in the last two days. (insert pat on back here)What the hell is going on???

The first was yesterday, on the street, running a work-related errand. The other is through FRIENDSTER. My photo and profile on Friendster are next to useless - its a photo of me with a "?" on a white piece of paper held up in front of my face. He's a friend of a friend of a (work) friend. Holy shit!

Does this mean I should also buy a lottery ticket now? Is the universe smiling on me. I just looked at my horoscope and it says I should be
a source of relaxing beauty at the heart of the hubbub; a calming yet inspiring influence that motivates the people around you to act with maximum integrity.


Damn, what am I doing right? Or wrong? I mean, I'm tempted to follow these things up because I want to know what makes people do these things? I had a post with some observations on men in montreal post that I decided NOT to post. Imagine what the Universe is going to do when I put that ire "out there".

Jeez. As they say "when it rains, it pours".

3 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Oblivia said...

...nah, maybe not...

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if it's raining, go and get wet, I say.

nika.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Oblivia said...

hey, thanks for posting nika and for the wise words. carpe diem and all that. my waist-to-hip ratio is as favourable as its going to get in my lifetime so...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home