.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Public Ineffectual

For entertainment purposes only.

Monday, August 23, 2004

HTMLC (Has To Make Life Complicated)

Oh Lord. If you look down this page, you will notice that beginning at half way through the previous post and all the way down is in italics. It is the result of me getting ahead of myself and trying to put italics in manually. See, when I post on my mac, I don't get the benefits of push button publishing that I do on a PC browser. I'm not sure why.

Ooops. Why didn't anyone tell me I don't know a fucking thing about HTML? Damn you, Blogger, damn you to hell. If you were a boyfriend, we'd be having a Talk about now. But you're not. You're more like a child. Like a child trying my patience. And you've got my eyes, so I can't help but think you're beautiful even as I curse your name.

Damn you, again and again.

2 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's in this line --- "<em> The Best Democracy Money Can Buy<em/>"
--- change that last one to </em> -- with the slash before the "em".

stevey

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Oblivia said...

Thanks Stevey, you're my hero...even if you do remind me a little bit of Nick Lachey (of Newlyweds) fame. Rather, he reminds me of you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home