.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Public Ineffectual

For entertainment purposes only.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

"What's In My Bag?" you ask?


whatsinmybag?
Originally uploaded by Oblivia.

I know you didn't but this is a question a bunch of people on flickr are asking of themselves, dropping everything and taking an stock of what they choose to haul around with them everyday. Most of us are like are like snails with little microcosms of our homes on our backs. I came across this having just returned from the gym so it is skewed thus.

It reminds me of that time that Grant McCracken, an Anthropologist/fellow of my department/newlywed blogged about the anthropological uses of blogging. And to demonstrate what he meant, he blogged his fridge. That man makes me laugh.

The social scientist in me had to do this sincerely for the data collection possibilities (though not everyone does). The artist in me had to show that there IS order to my chaos. And the exhibitionist in me just wanted to put a pic of my panties on the internet. Click and the photo for a full accounting of "whatsinmybag."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home