.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Public Ineffectual

For entertainment purposes only.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

For Cow


The Cow Goes "Meuh!"
Originally uploaded by Oblivia.

There is a little cafe on around the corner from my place, on Rachel (Ra-shell as we say in French) called "L'entracte" (intermission). It was a tiny little hole in the wall in a quiet side street - the kind of place that could have been my next little find. A corner of the world that one day, might end up in a novel or something.

But alas, its closed. But look what is coming in its place!

4 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger 8709 said...

Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for some doctor related info and some how cam across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.

My site is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a mens male enhancement reviews related site focusing on mens male enhancement reviews and mens health related topics.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger ioio said...

Great Blog! Ilike it.But here you can find woman looking for sexTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a apparel clothes dog site. It pretty much covers ##Coats for Dogs## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger redsheets said...

This site is great, nice job!!

I have a natural penis enlargement info site. It is about natural penis enlargement articles and stuff.

Drop by when you can, nice site here!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home