.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Public Ineffectual

For entertainment purposes only.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

SMS in the Wee Hours


Thanks Petra
Originally uploaded by Oblivia.

I slept quite badly last night between the hours of midnight and 3am. I think there might be a pea under my mattress.

I finally roused myself. I ate brie n' crackers in bed whilst sending email to Australia and SMS-ing Germany in the middle of the night.

This is what was returned to me a little later. Petra, darling, thank you. This is why I do what I do. Without you (and others like you), Oblivia is nothing.

2 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger cow said...

I didn't sleep very well either, but my pea has a name.... this naughty jetlag :)

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Oblivia said...

Welcome back, Cow! Jet lag is a hideous thing. Did you love the laksa? Did you? Wow. I have a sudden burning desire for lychees. Gotta go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home