.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Public Ineffectual

For entertainment purposes only.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Victim of His Own Success

Text from the site, defectiveyeti.com (linked above):

Sorry

"defective yeti" and "Tricks of the Trade" got a lot of traffic this month after receiving mention on Metafilter, The Morning News, Kottke, Waxy, MSNBC, and a bunch of personal blogs and sites. I appreciate everyone who linked to them. Unfortunately, I have already exceeded my bandwidth usage limit for March and I simply don't have the funds to cover any additional expenditures right now. I long ago decided to forego any advertising on either site and I'm sticking to my guns, so I'm putting both out to pasture for a week.

defective yeti and Tricks of the Trade will return April 1st.

Cheers,
Matthew Baldwin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home