.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Public Ineffectual

For entertainment purposes only.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Mr. Winkey


Grrrrrr
Originally uploaded by Oblivia.

Some people know my problem with Mr. Winkey. One of them is Crouchingturbo, my sister, who teases me above. It's overused among some of the people around me so it feels like people use it to communicate something but it says nothing of value. Its like someone who writes in CAPS ALL THE TIME. IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY'RE SHOUTING. SO WHEN THEY WANT TO ACCENT SOMETHING AS LOUD, ITS DIFFICULT TO KNOW WHAT IT IS. Some call it "an acknowledgement", others call it "disingenuous". Mylittleeye surprised me , mid-conversation, recently when she dropped a pretty good line:

Oblivia: ...maybe if we were married...are you asking? :P
Mylittleeye: ;) (whatever the fuck that little dude is saying!)
Oblivia: hahahahahah! the winkey face?
Mylittleeye: yeah hahah
Oblivia: i hate the winkey face. ugh.
Mylittleeye: I KNOW. hahahah
Oblivia: its not just me!!!
Mylittleeye: i know, me too. little shit. looks like he just lobbed poo into your convertible or something.
Mylittleeye: hahahahahhaahah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home