.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Public Ineffectual

For entertainment purposes only.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Papparazo


Toronto
Originally uploaded by Oblivia.

This is the club around the corner from where I was staying in Kangnam, Seoul. Its not so much a nightclub as a "gentleman's club" - I don't know the specifics of what goes on inside and I don't really want to. All I know is that its not meant for me and the girls for a night out. My cousin said they have "uh-nee's" there (means "older sister) who entertain...whatever that means.

On my last night in Korea, we were walking back from noraebang with my relatives and I snapped this photo at around 2am.

As soon as the flash went off, a man bolted out of the club and into the street craning his neck up and down the street to find the photographer. He saw us and clearly didn't suspect this rag tag group. My cousin said it was because there had just been a change to the prostitution laws (mandatory sentencing, I think). He probably thought it was the flash of a paparazzo or a private investigator.

Heheheheheh. If only...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home