.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Public Ineffectual

For entertainment purposes only.

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Chicks & Cars...


Chicks & Cars
Originally uploaded by Oblivia.

...are a classic combination. This is as sultry as I could muster. The final result is rather more camp. (I'm trying...) Xi and I spotted this on our way to Blizzarts from the Green Room.

I should start a Volkswagon series of photos.

This is my new winter coat. I give it a 7/10. I have dubbed it "Big Pink".

2 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Quit Smoking said...

I found you while surfing for interesting blogs. I like it, good content. I've left an invitation to you to visit me if you are into Go cart plans - Thanks, Neil

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Quit Smoking said...

Private labelling and niche Blog strategy...

You may have a bunch of products with private label rights sitting on your desktop with no use.

I'll show you how to quickly turn the private label content into some nice Adsense and affiliate income.

What you'll need is:

1.) Content (taken care of)
2.) Blog (very simple)

A Blog is just a form of content management and publishing platform. You no doubt have heard about the benefits of using blogs for search engine traffic.

Google, Yahoo and MSN (the big 3) gobble up Blog content like a feeding frenzy.

Simply set up a WordPress Blog, add the private label content as posts on those blogs and watch as the search engine spiders take over your visitor stats and drive your rankings through the roof!

Then apply for the Adsense program through Google and place the ads right on your blogs.

Get more details on this method here:

http://www.ebooks-marketplace.com/elite.html

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home