.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Public Ineffectual

For entertainment purposes only.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Oblivia's Net Worth?


Three Faces of Liz
Originally uploaded by Oblivia.

Quite possibly - but that's not the point.

The point here is what you see here is three generations of CAD20 notes that came into my posession in the span of 3 days. They were spewed out of ordinary bank machines and became a serendipitous occasion that required a post.

It would be redundant to explain which is the earlier version - simply look at HRH Elizabeth II's face and you can figure it out.

I like money as much as the next person (perhaps even more). In my mind, I've been working on a paper FOREVER (as I have been in the habit of doing in Life) on money. But I should probably defer that to another post because the laundry in the washing machine is unbalanced and the machine is about to vibrate through the floor. Its creating a horrible din.

Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home