.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Public Ineffectual

For entertainment purposes only.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...


Pine tree loaded with snow
Originally uploaded by karlcow.

Attention friends in far off places!

This is what Montreal looks like now. I wanted to take photos of this Winter Wonderland myself but I couldn't get out of my long johns and out of the house today. We got some 20cm of snow in about 24 hours.

We'll try again tomorrow.

Winter is one of the most photogenic seasons, in my opinion. Winter is difficult to photograph well but the results are spectacular when done right. My man Cow is quite the shutter bug, as you can see. Summer is over-rated like a catalogue model.

The Christmas lights are on in the streets. The store displays are all dolled up. If only the carols would stop. There is only one Christmas song worth its mettle and it's "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus". Weird shit.

Thanks Cow. Feel free to blog any of my terrible photos, should you feel them worthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home